Our Five Funding Goals
The Harold C. Smith Foundation to Promote Christianity has established five funding goals that serve as the basic criteria for grant applicants.
- Research and development of strategies and effective means of passing on the Christian faith.
- Responsiveness to movements and attacks on the Christian faith, its expressions and persons.
- Support for projects with proven capacity to increase Christian knowledge of the faith and its application to life.
- Support for organizations and persons with demonstrated ability to effectively promote Christianity.
- Development of means for the promotion of the Christian faith.